Thursday 31 March 2011

Dine Out Wales



Dine Out Wales



Dine Out Wales is an exciting new way to save £ 1000's each year when dining out in Wales.


With 100+ restaurants to choose from you can experience the best cuisine Wales has to offer. All you do is show your stylish Dine Out Wales card at any of the participating restaurants to get 50% off the food bill or 2 for 1 meals plus many other great offers.


"I have been a member of Dineout Wales since October 2010 and believe that it is the only way to dine in Wales! From the very first time my girlfriend and I used the card we have saved money, starting with a saving of £50 on my girlfriend's birthday! We have gone from just going out for a meal on special occasions to going a few times a month, exploring new places and finding new favourites. Needless to say my girlfriend is very happy." James Rothwell









No comments:

Post a Comment