Saturday 2 May 2009

Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza




I got more than I bargained for when I arrived in Llandudno this morning, the annual Victorian Extravaganza was in full swing.The streets were packed with colourful fairground rides.The hour long parade was wonderful, especially the "chitty chitty bang bang" car.
I thought as it was such a nice day that I would take a ride on the cable car up to the Great Orme, it was absolutely brilliant. I never realized that Llandudno was such a great place to visit with so much to see and do.
Polly


1 comment:

  1. I have blogged about the extravaganza here: http://andrewstuart.wordpress.com

    You can hear interviews with some of the people taking part, including the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car. Also, some of my photos are there - Glad you enjoyed it, Llandudno does the love the extravaganza.

    ReplyDelete